Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New job in my own profession!

https://www.planisware.com/sites/default/files/contenus/751/chemical_manufacturing.jpg 
 
Yes, after a long search of 5,5 years I have finally found a job in my own profession again: I've found a job as Junior Procesoperator/Chemical Analyst! My first day started on March 1, 2017. I can't describe my happiness! My previous job was horrendous: the policy and the management of this company, was a reign of terror. The work was pretty dirty, because we worked with domestic waste. After three weeks, I became very ill from a rather aggressive form of gastroenteritis and unfortunately I infected my mom, who also became very ill. It lasted exactly one week before it was over.
Fortunately I can put this horrific company behind me and focus myself on this incredible cool new job. I really like it: the salary and the colleagues are extremely good! Even the policy of this company is incredibly good. 
 
Thank you Lord!! I owe this all to You! 
 

5 comments: