Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Thursday, August 13, 2015

The journey of my weight loss 1



I can honestly say this journey is a very pleasant one. I started in May this year and I lost 5,4 kgs (11,9 pounds) until this day and I'm very proud of that, but it goes with ups and downs . I'm still continuing my diet, of course in an appropriate manner. I don't put myself on a hunger strike, but I do get hungry sometimes which is a good thing. I like to feel that hunger, then at least I know I'm losing weight.


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dank je en dat zal ik zeker doen, nu ik goede resultaten boek :-))

      Delete
  2. That is very good. You're doing this on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, it improves the body on the inside and outside.I am also on a diet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss. It does feel great when you shed some pounds. Just take care and make sure you do it slow and steady getting all of the nutrients that your body needs. :) (yes I'm a mom. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on your way to your ultimate weight loss ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good you to see you take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good! I don't have to loose weight, but I have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete