Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Friday, August 28, 2015

Not a fun day today


Today was kind of a bad day. I lost my bank card and I heard today I wasn't selected for a job somewhere in The Netherlands. Though I was kind of reluctant in my heart to work there, I am still disappointed. But I'm keeping the faith that God will open the door for me, because he has shown me that. It's not always easy to stay positive, but it's always the best thing to do in difficult circumstances.

Have a great weekend! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment