Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Our jongest canary got seriously ill last week....


For that reason, I thought it was better to let him be euthanized. The vet thought that the cause of his illness could be a stroke or a calcium deficiency...But actually I'm kinda tired of buying sick birds. Four in a row have died over the past year. Enough is enough, no more new canaries for me! winking



14 comments:

  1. Aww....it's understandable you don't want new birds, maybe you will feel differently about over time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh wat zielig! Je had toch nog meer kanaries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja klopt, ik heb nog 2 kanaries en 2 zebravinkjes :-))

      Delete
  3. Oh no. that's sad sis. so understandable that you don't want new birds, whatever you decide to have as a new pet, I wish you all the best, and that your new pet will live a long life <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's what I hope as well :-))

      Delete
  4. I have one bird. If that bird dies, my son surely will miss him. For in a row dying birds is too much I think. It's best to overthink this if you'd like a new one. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I'm fortunately over it ;-)

      Delete
  6. What's up with the animals these days?? I had a canary 3 years ago and suddenly it died :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, that sucks. I'm not a pet lover, so no pets for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete