Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Sunday, June 7, 2015

My new Samsung Galaxy S6



  Last Friday I got my new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6. I activated my SIM-card today, so I can finally use my new phone. Now I am the proud owner of two Samsung Galaxys, the S4 and the S6 batting eyelashes


5 comments:

  1. Good for you Riona, I'm still enjoying my LG ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely telephone, I'm having an Iphone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks nice...! Patrick has the S5. I have an Iphone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete