Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stayed over at my aunt's


Last week I stayed over with my mom at her sister's house for a whole week.We had lots of fun like shopping, eating, talking,  meditating. Alas, the week's over and I have to prepare myself for my trip to England to visit a relative of mine.

Have a blessed Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I don't really have an aunt I can get along really well. But I do have a good relationship with my uncles, but of course I am not going to sleep at their house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to visit your family members :-)

    ReplyDelete