Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Saturday, November 1, 2014

My new job




I'm so happy with ny new job! Although it's temporary, I still can't believe I have found a job from one day to the other, without an interview! I'm the only woman on my department, the rest is male, but I can get along with them just fine.

Thanks God!

7 comments:

  1. That's great news, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it! And don't worry: you will have another good job by then, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades chica, con su nuevo trabajo! Usted ha ganado legítimamente :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd meisje! Ik ben nog steeds aan het zoeken. Gedenk me in je gebeden ;-)

    ReplyDelete