Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Braiding my own hair


Yes, I'm finally able to braid my own hair! No more appointments to make with others, to do my hair, no more lots of money to spend on this by paying them afterwards. I have a new look with gold hair extensions. You can see it in my latest picture. I can do my own hair the way I want it, I'm totally independent, thank God!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome, I wished I could do it too. I love braid as well, I guess you aready saw that on many of my pictures. Fortunately my sister does my hair and I don't have to pay :-)

    ReplyDelete