Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

My 2 week holiday


Making myself ready for a two week holiday. I have to pack some stuff, do my hair, make dinner and then I'm entirely ready.

Have a great week in advance!

10 comments:

  1. Wished I could come with you! Have a great one, Riona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun dear!

    Greetings from me and my family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of fun, chica! X
    Vickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick and everyone else, I'm enjoying my vacation to the fullest ;-)

      Delete
  5. I got home on Friday. Too bad my vacation has ended, but it was very cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete