Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Surinamese Fried Bananas



Just baked some delicious Surinamese Fried Bananas. I have to make a little bit of sate sauce and then I'm done. I have to make dinner now for me and my mom, so I guess we'll eat it later in the evening. You can find the recipe on http://goo.gl/PllnFp, you only need Google Translate to translate the recipe in your language.

If it's dinnertime in your country as well: Have a nice dinner!



4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, wat lekkerrrrr! Ik krijg gelijk trek. Ik heb het lang niet gegeten. Wel een idee voor een volgende keer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, delicious man...I think I've eaten this once in an Indonesian restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe I've never tasted this? It looks delicious...

    ReplyDelete