Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Laptop Crashed


Oh boy, my laptop crashed and I'm not able to reinstall Windows. I called the help center and they told me what I did wrong. I'm getting my recovery discs tomorrow by mail! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I hate it when our computer crashes...glad to hear you know how to handle it...I always ask my husband to take care of that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankly I wished someone else could take care of it as well...I'm not a big fan of computer problems, but I'm a big fan of learning something new though :-D

      Delete