Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

Concert Paul Wilbur 2014


Last Saturday I went with my family to a concert of Paul Wilbur in Aalsmeerderbrug, Schipholrijk. It was my first concert of him, but the second one for my family. We enjoyed it entirely and danced a lot! But before we went to the concert, we had dinner in an Indian Restaurant in Amsterdam. I have gone their before in 2011, so we already knew how good the food is. I'm even thinking of writing a review for them on my blog. Yesterday we came home and I can honestly say I had a blast from a time! :-)


1 comment:


  1. Oh my, I like Paul Wilbur his songs! They are soo blessed and annointed...

    ReplyDelete