Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Prodaal

I got a peculiar dream last night. It was very short and I dreamt I was talking to two colleagues, but one of them was a young woman whom I've worked with from 2006 till 2007. The thing she mentioned is that she has worked in the company Prodaal. I've never heard of the Prodaal company before and it doesn't exist at all. I can't explain why that fictive name appeared in my dream and why it got stuck in my head. Hehe...


4 comments: