Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

My Lightscribe discs


I have these lightscribe discs since September 2007, but just today I finally made the effort to use this Lightscribe technology. I always thought that the image you burn on the disc, were coloured! I just discovered that it comes in the colour your disc is. Anyway, it's quite fun, this lightscribe technology.


1 comment:

  1. I once had a lightscribe cd burner, but for some reason it broke after two years. I never bought one anymore since.

    ReplyDelete