Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

New Year's Eve pics 2013



 We were gourmetting with some friends and family members on New Year's Eve. Sometimes a tradition done by many people, at least in Europe. For the ones who are not familiar with gourmetting or a gourmet set,  the device looks like this:



We drank red wine as a toast on the New Year, watched some fireworks and my mom baked  the typical Dutch doughnuts, which people mostly eat around Christmas in The Netherlands (Dutch: oliebol).

I don't think I have to mention that we had a great time .

A few pictures (sorry, that they look blurry, the lens had a sticker on it, which I forgot to remove):






8 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing! I wished I was there, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of you while I was eating....lol ;-D

      Delete
  2. You have just made me hungry!
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It was cozy and yummie indeed...haha :-))

      Delete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....(I think that sentence explained enough, lol)

    ReplyDelete