Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

My poor other bird


Unfortunately my other zebra finch has hurt himself: I guess his feathers were on a little hook, inside the food bowl. His right side was a bit covered with blood, of course I was shocked again!! That's it, I ordered a piece of foam immediately, this cannot happen again and again. Not a very convenient cage for my lovely birds, unfortunately....


3 comments:

  1. Aww, poor little birds, they need to be protected. Isn't there an option to remove that pesky hook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've indeed removed that pesky little hook, since it had no function whatsoever :-)

      Delete
  2. I hope your bird is doing better, they look tiny

    ReplyDelete