Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Pageant


I just got home from a Christmas Pageant we had in our church. There were a lot of visitors that went to the pageant. I always like to hear the story of baby Jesus, especially with Christmas. They've done a marvellous job with all the decorations they created.
Just one more week till it's 2014....merry christmas everyone! xx



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Vernita,

      Thanks for stopping by. This tag is not created by me, but I've found it on the internet.

      Delete