Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

And what are your plans for Christmas?


Just wondering! :-) I'm going to Brussels with family members by car.What are you going to do?

Update: We have decided to stay in The Netherlands for Christmas ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Hoi hoi Riona,

    Ik ga met m'n man naar zijn familie in Leeuwarden :-)
    Leuk dat je naar Belgiƫ gaat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to London with Patrick and visit his parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've invited friends to come to our house :-) Have a great trip to Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Riona, I'll be visiting my parents. Unfortunately my husband has to work ;-) Enjoy your holiday! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going with my family to my aunt and uncle..have a great time chica! xo

    ReplyDelete