Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Friday, December 13, 2013

Already searching for a new notebook

Last Tuesday I went with my mom to a big store for consumer electronics to search for a new laptop that I want to buy in January. I'm expecting a nice amount of money from the health care allowance. My old laptop abandoned me, I can still use it, but the display is kinda broken and I have to pay €400,- again in order to fix it and I already fixed that laptop before...what a shame. So God has opened a new door for me so that I can buy a nice, decent notebook :-)

Update: Wednesday on December 18 I bought my new laptop from Acer. Though I wished this laptop had backlight on the keyboard and more capacity, I'm still content with it :-)


5 comments:

  1. Wow, pretty cool! Patrick said he'll buy mine next year :-)) Such a cool guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I bet it has Windows 8. I'm gonna buy in February, a laptop and a personal computer.

    ReplyDelete