Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My white zebra finch


My white zebra finch wounded itself today, but fortunately not severely. Of course I panicked a little bit when I saw blood everywhere in the cage, so I went with both my birds to the vet. The vet told me that the wound has to dry entirely and fortunately it´s nothing serious. That's why she charged me half of the money for the consult! Sweet huh?
They are both in my room now and I'm enjoying the noises that they make .


4 comments:

  1. Your page & zebra are extremely beautiful. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis, God bless you! :-D

      Delete
    2. By the way, you can use themes of mine for your webpage as well by going to http://www.nolversprettytags.com/search/label/layouts

      Delete
  2. What a cute birdie! I wanna have one of those....

    ReplyDelete