Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dogged nose coldness is going away


Finally that annoying dogged nose coldness is disappearing. I hardly couldn't sleep yesterday, let alone breathing through my nose...it was horrible! I made an appointment to see the doctor today, but I noticed that yesterday the coldness was slowly disappearing. Now today I feel that it's getting much better after a week of suffering from this annoying coldness... thanks God .


2 comments: