Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Weather is getting colder





I always like the transition from Summer to Autumn, because when it happens, the weather in September is not so cold. But alas, I've noticed that the weather is getting colder. Though I like Autumn, I really miss the hot weather from our last Summer, it was totally awesome! Last year the Summer was kinda bad, but it really made it up to 2013, I wished Summer lasted a little longer...

1 comment: