Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Linux Ubuntu


I installed Ubuntu today. I think two years ago I istalled it too, but I didn't see any graphics, so I couldn't use it. This time, the installation succeeded. But I have to say that I find Ubuntu a bit difficult.
I installed the Opera webbrowser today and the installation went well, but I'm not able to locate the icon of it, so I can't launch it....
Linux is definitely NOT my favourite operating system, perhaps I need to get used to it....


2 comments:

  1. Ubuntu is not bad, but if you don't understand the language, it can be quite difficult. By the way, looking at your page gives me the urge to open a page again!

    ReplyDelete