Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fortunately the computer still works!



My mom unplugged the power cord from the computer, to plug in another device. Today I wanted to use her computer to browse on the web, but I got a notification that the cmos battery is low, so the computer didn't boot at all. I thought that the computer was broken, I almost decided to buy a new one. I was kinda curious what "CMOS battery is low" meant, that's why I looked it up on internet and guess what? The website mentioned that if you unplug the power cord from the computer for a day or more, the battery from the BIOS can run low! So my mom bought a new battery and I installed it. Guess what? I was able to use the computer again! I think I may say that I'm one experience richer with computers! 


2 comments: