Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fixing my friend's computer



Today I fixed my friend's computer. Her fiancée has a friend who actually was the one to fix their computer, but the appointment was constantly being postponed.
On her son's birthday she talked about how the computer really needs to be fixed, because it was getting slower and she hardly could use it. I told her that  I'm somewhat handy with computers and offered to help her. Two weeks later we made an appointment for today and I came.
She is soooo glad that her pc has finally been fixed! I can imagine... 


2 comments: