Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Birthday party


Well, I will have my birthday party today, but my actual birthday is next week. I celebrate it today, because I hoped the weather would be good and also because we're going to barbecue. And guess what? No rain today, praise the Lord! :-D I think I'm gonna have a blast from a party today!


17 comments:

  1. Oh wooow cool! I wished I could be there! Think of me while your eating a piece of meat :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melany! And I will think of you, at least I'll try.. :-D

      Delete

  2. Congratulations with your birthday, miss! ;-)

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Riona! Wishing you lots of prosperity in your new year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Ian, that's sweet. Thank you so much...

      Delete

  4. Congratulations with you birthday ;-)

    ReplyDelete