Hello...






**Always scroll down to read the actual post**




©2009-2017 Nolver's Room. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.
Map

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My first blog on Blogger


I just opened up a page here, but actually I'm not sure why I opened it. I'm on Yahoo 360° and I'm very content to be there, but I heard some rumors that they will
 stop the service in 2008. So just in case I have one here. Some members of Yahoo 360° are moving to Multiply. I've openend a page in 2006, but deleted it after a couple of months. I'm using Yahoo 360° for now. 
 
 
---------------
 
This post actually belonged to another blog I had that I created in 2007, but I had removed it.
 

3 comments: